We design and supply custom printed seed packets for a wide range of uses:
- Inexpensive yet very effective promotional giveaways, eg. goody bags, exhibitions & trade fairs.
- As an aid to launch a new product - the compact, lightweight packets can be easily attached to many different products.
- For inclusion in other products, such as growing kits & environmentally friendly gift boxes.
- Raising brand awareness.
- Promoting a campaign by linking the seeds to its theme, particularly one emphasizing an enviromental message.
- As a fundraising tool for charities or campaigns.
- For schools as an aid to education about the environment.
- To add to Christmas cards - we have a predesigned range of these.
- Favours for all occasions: weddings, christenings, funerals & memorials.
- Farm shops, gift shops and other small retailers who wish to sell their own branded seed range.
We source all our seeds from reputable seed merchants to ensure the highest quality and most are bred in the UK. They have a shelf life of around 3 years if stored in a cool, dry place.
Minimum order 100 packets.
Prices exclude VAT but include delivery & design set up - no hidden costs!
Note: Prices are a guide and apply to many popular seeds.
Lead times do vary with the size of order and seed availability but generally an order of 1,000 packets would take around 10 working days to allow time for agreeing on a design.